Required to renew mfos:
- Only take the remaining credits you need to complete your major or minor (Financial Affairs will not pay for classes you don’t NEED for your degree).
- Meeting academic progress requirements for financial aid
- updated FAFSA on file with UF by December 15 (it is strongly encouraged to submit by December 1 because it takes a few days to process and then get to UF)
- Consider participating with FOSAL
- Request a FOS Life Coach to help you plan for life after college
- Apply for graduate schools, professional schools, etc
- Look into post-graduate service opportunities like City Year, AmeriCorps, Teach for America, etc.
- Check out what FOS alum are doing post-graduation around the globe.
- Join the MFOS LinkedIN group